Micronotes is the leader in artificially intelligent marketing automation for digital banking. Founded by tech entrepreneurs from MIT, the company’s fast, automated and cloud-based digital platform applies machine learning to customer data to improve engagement and effectively cross-sell financial services through digital service channels. Privately held, Micronotes is based in Boston.
A rapidly growing number of financial institutions rely on Micronotes to engage with their digital banking users. AI-enabled bankers can do things that were impossible only a few years ago, including:
- Leverage 100% of bank-held data for targeting
- Interview up to 20% of digital users monthly
- Validate 100% of the leads sent to the front lines
- End-users train targeting models to reduce errors
- Market to only in-market or high propensity users